. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, 12, warehouse
Ideal for a week on the trail, a gear-intensive weekend or a big adventure, the Aether Plus 70 offers a stable carry to manage heavy loads. A Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap allow users to calibrate the perfect fit while a removeable top lid quickly converts to a roomy daypack for side excursions. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Durable for extended use on the most rugged trails.
Included Daylid: remove and quickly convert the top lid to a roomy daypack for side excursions.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- External hydration access
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal key attachment clip
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Twin full length external zip pockets on front panel
- Twin ice axe loops
- Top lid access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Side compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Reinforced base
- Reflective graphics
- Internal top load compression strap
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Front shove-it pocket
- Dual access mesh side pockets
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Grab handle on top
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable harness
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Inverted U-Zip Opening
- Removable top lid, converts into daypack
- Silicon print on lumbar for added grip
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
Length: 79 cm
Wight: 38 cm
Depth: 36 cm
Bluesign Nylon, 420 D
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 760 x 200 mm.
Weight2,6 kg(with sales package 2,8 kg)
CommentsShow all (30) Add a comment