. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, 12, warehouse
Designed for dynamic body movement, the Talon 33 is a streamlined top-loader for light-and-fast overnights or committing day trips.
An injection-moulded AirScape™ backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you no matter if you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking. A large open and flexible pocket makes it easy to slip in, for example, break or rain gear. A small hole in the front of the pocket helps moisture to escape.
Ideal for a variety of activities, this lightweight pack features trekking pole and ice axe attachment points as well as a reservoir sleeve.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Top lid access
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket
Weight: 1.1 kg
Dimensions: 65 x 28 x 25 cm
Fabric: 100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 290 x 560 x 70 mm.
Weight1,1 kg(with sales package 1,116 kg)
CommentsShow all (27) Add a comment