Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. It's our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat.
- FATWALL™ DESIGN: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer or truck bead.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM: Leakproof, rugged and designed for quick and easy draining.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET: A freezer-quality gasket circles the lenght of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- BAREFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET: Prevent sliding to keep your Yeti in place.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
Outside: 77.8 cm x 40.6 cm x 74.6 cm
Inside: 61.9 cm x 28.3 cm x 58.7 cm
Empty Weight: 13.1 kg
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.