The YETI Tundra® 35 is the right size for personal hauls or food for a small crew. It boasts up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and a rugged rotomolded construction for optimum adventure performance. And it fits nicely in an inner tube, making it the perfect, portable cooler to take tubing down the river.
- FATWALL™ DESIGN: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer or truck bead.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM: Leakproof, rugged and designed for quick and easy draining.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET: A freezer-quality gasket circles the lenght of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- BAREFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET: Prevent sliding to keep your Yeti in place.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
Outside: 54.3 cm x 40 cm x 51.1 cm
Inside: 38.1 cm x 27 cm x 35.2 cm
Empty Weight: 9.1 kg
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.