. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving & water sports, Warehouse
Best for water temperatures: 32°–38°F / 0°–3°C
Designed for maximum warmth, these wetsuit mitts keep your hands comfortable in the most extreme cold. Made from 7mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with 100% external seam sealing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior: 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled spandex; lining and exterior fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit; microgasket at wrist cuff prevents water entry; silicone-ink 3D palm print for maximum grip
- Microgasket at wrist prevents water entry
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Main: 7mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 100% recycled polyester.
Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 200 x 70 mm.
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment