. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving & water sports, Warehouse
Best for water temperatures: 32°–38°F / 0°–3°C
Patagonias warmest wetsuit booties for the most extreme cold conditions. Made from 7mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with 100% external seam sealing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid interior lining dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; microgasket at cuff opening prevents water entry
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth; diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Main: 7mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex inverted microgrid.
Exterior: solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 200 x 150 mm.
(with sales package 0.61 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment