. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving, 27
Best for water temperatures: 38°–48°F / 3°–9°C
For reliable warmth in winter conditions, these wetsuit mitts are made from stretchy, 5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 100% external seam sealing and a textured palm for grip. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior: 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled spandex; lining and exterior fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Microgasket at wrist prevents water entry
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Main: 5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 100% recycled polyester.
Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 180 x 420 x 90 mm.
Weight0,181 kg(with sales package 0,2 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment