Designed to perform for your specific pursuit, Zephyr™ Vest is lightweight and engineered with body mapping for optimal ventilation. Equipped with smart organization and two Quick Stow™ flasks to deliver 1 liter of hydration to keep you running.
A dream for ultra-long distance runners and fast-packers, Zephyr™ Vest is engineered with body mapping for optimal ventilation and designed to perform for your specific pursuit. It’s lightweight and maxed out with safety features. There’s a secure cell phone pocket, built-in safety whistle, and attachment point for your trekking poles. Hydration at the ready with two Quick Stow™ flasks at the front of your vest for easy access. And since you’re always on the run, the ultra lightweight material is treated with Polygiene® antimicrobial to keep bacteria at bay from one stretch to the next.
- Engineered Knit Mesh: Light and breathable material made with body mapping technology to ventilate areas of the body that generate the most heat
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Multiple stow options, easily accessible
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Reflectivity: For low light safety
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Polygiene® Anti-Microbial
- Safety Whistle: Be heard in case of an emergency
- Reservoir Compatible, not included
- Dual Exit Tube Routing
- Made with Ultra Light Materials