This product is not for sale at the moment.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Seasonal section (water sports/winter sports), 29
Podium-level performance. A World Cup race ski for elite-level athletes, the X-IUM Premium Skate S3 features a full-length carbon sheet and race-proven edge technologies. The result is an ultralight balanced ski that offers maximum power transmission, glide and fluid acceleration. The S3 build features flex and camber optimized to excel in warmer snow conditions. The ski is compatible with the Turnamic® binding system for the most natural ski flex and snow feel.
- A full-length High Modulus Carbon layup maximizes strength-to-weight ratio and provides optimized energy, power and control
- Total Edge Technology enhances energy activation through the use of full-length ABS sidewalls that regulate camber and provide maximum power transmission and acceleration
- Energy Saving Ski tip and tail profiles are optimized for skating with an extremely lightweight, balanced feel for enhanced fluidity, energy savings and reduced swing weight
- Nomex® Honeycomb core composed of ultra-lightweight aramid fibers in a honeycomb shape with a high strength-to-weight ratio for powerful, elite-level performance
- Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all-conditions stability
Weight: 540 gr / ½ pair (size 188)
Sidecuts dimensions: 40/44/43/43mm
Ski Core: Nomex
Ski construction: Carbon HM Profil, Activ'cap, 3D tip
Base tuning: K 9001 / Wet 2.0
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 1950 x 100 x 100 mm.
BaseTo be waxedBinding mounting systemIF-Plate
Weight0,54 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment