. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us. The product will be removed from our product range.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, Warehouse
Compact yet powerful with 200 lumens of dependable light, the Spot Lite 200 is the ideal headlamp to stash in a pack or glove box for that just-in-case situation. With its waterproof housing rated to IPX8, and settings that let you easily switch from full power to dimmed, strobe or red night-vision, the Spot Lite 200 has the functionality of a bigger light in a tiny ergonomic package.
- Emits up to 200 lumens on max setting
- Multi-faceted optical lens design runs on two AAA alkaline batteries, included
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket.
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
Lumens: [High] 200
Weight With Batteries: 54 g
Max Distances: [High] 62 m; [Low] 3 m
Max Burn Time: High 1.5 hours, Low 60 hours
IPX Rating: IPX 8
Batteries: 2 AAA (included)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 150 x 150 x 50 mm.
Energy sourceBatteryIP Classification IPX8Max output200 lumen
(with sales package 0.10 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment