Location Store (Helsinki)
: Men's clothes, Warehouse
The Ocke series is outdoor workwear made uncompromisingly to fulfill the need for protection from the most demanding conditions out there. Ocke Pant is a waterproof, fully featured pant designed for a demanding active outdoor user. Made from recycled nylon fabrics with Schoeller Kevlar reinforcements in key areas for enhanced durability
- Waterproof shell pant for extreme weather conditions.
- Two spacious thigh pockets with storm flap construction and velcro closure
- Long 2-way side zippers for ventilation and easy on and off
- Internal pockets for knee protection
- Solid velcro closure on cuffs to keep out the elements
- Reinforced bottom leg for long lasting performance
- Removable plastic boot hook at bottom leg hem
Lundhags Waterproof (LWP) 3-layer 178 RM: 100% Polyamide – recycled, PU membrane, bluesign® approved
Reinforcements: Schoeller Keprotec 76% Polyamide, 13% Polyurethane, 11% Aramid – Kevlar. PU membran, bluesign® approved
Product including DWR.
100% Fluorocarbon Free.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 200 x 50 mm.
(with sales package 0.85 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment