. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Checkout area, Warehouse
The Baltoro Glove is a mid-weight softshell glove with a reinforced leather palm that is extremely popular with alpinists due to its excellent handling in cold, dry conditions. Quick-drying and durable, the Baltoro Glove is made with Matrix™ stretch outer fabric and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation to the back of the hand. Featuring 3D pre-curved construction, a Bemberg palm lining and leather palm, the Baltoro Glove combines dexterity with comfort for climbing in cold alpine environments.
- Bemberg palm lining
- PrimaLoft® Gold and high pile 60g/m2 insulation to back of hand
- Quick drying and durable Matrix™ stretch outer fabric
- Pittards® Armortan leather palm and nosewipe
- Pittards® digital leather reinforcement in key wear areas
- Single handed adjustable cuff
- Integrated pull on tab
- 3D pre-curved construction
Outer fabric: Nylon
Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold 60gsm
RAB size guide
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 150 x 100 mm.
Weight0.155 kg(with sales package 0.17 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment