. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Made for the dedicated off-piste skier. Latest generation GORE-TEX Pro is used to build a highly protective, reliable and breathable suit of armour – a really durable ski pant that'll lead to exhilarating adventures in deep powder. Featuring a high, comfortable waist with suspenders, full side ventilation, a RECCO® reflector, tough reinforcement to help your kit last longer, and handy pockets.
- Made from 40D GORE-TEX Pro - highly breathable, for superior wind- and waterproofing
- Articulated knees and full side ventilation with 2-way water-repellent zippers
- Velcro adjustment straps at lower leg
- Two zippered thigh pockets with bellow and webbing loop for transceiver
- RECCO® reflector
- Reinforced instep and internal gaiter with rubber grip and adjustment
- Higher waist to keep the snow out, with integrated and adjustable suspenders for a perfect fit
- Zip fly under protective placket
- Stretch panel in back for extra comfort and moisture management
- The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L
Haglöfs size guide
GenderMenShell Fabric3-layerShell MaterialGORE-TEX® Pro
(with sales package 0.90 kg)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 200 x 100 mm.
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment