1. Clean the tear with alcohol.
2. Open the tear with tape, for example, to be able to apply the neoprene glue and to give it time to breathe.
3. Apply a thin layer of glue and let it dry a few minutes.
4. Apply another thin layer of glue and let it dry 15-25 minutes.
5. Press the surfaces together. You get the best result if you can keep it squeezed for 24 hours.
6. Your neoprene is now ready for hard use. If the tear is very big or in a zone that stretches a lot, you may have to sew a few stitches to ensure it doesn't come undone.